Thursday, June 11, 2009

Farmhouse Classic Saturday July 18th

July 18th is my 26th Birthday.  For the past several years I have taken the day off work and ridden a century.  It's been a great way to spend my day.   This year I've decided to invite my friends along and take the century to the gravel roads in northwest Missouri.  
I'll be hosting the first annual Farmhouse Classic from our farm in Lathrop MO (nw corner of 248th and Mule Barn Rd).  It will be a fun and free 100 mile gravel ride with two well supported aid stations stocked with various goodies.  
The ride will start around 9:00am (exact start time to be posted soon).  Breakfast will be served around 7:30, with the grill starting up in the afternoon.  There will be camping available both Friday and Saturday night.  Bring your friends, bring you bike and plan on having a good time.
Keep and eye on www.farmhouseclassic.blogspot.com for further details.  

No comments: